Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Victoria Day everyone!

This weekend I officially kicked off my wedding season with Emily and Michael's wedding. We started off at Avanti Hair Salon and ended with the reception at the Derrick Golf and Country Club. The days flowers were provided by Kim at Best Buds Flowers, and if anyone can tell me who was responsible for that wedding cake I need to know! With a thirty-degree day in May, it wasn't a bad day to get started!

Below are a few teasers from the day. Sometime in the next two weeks i'll be sending out another notice to a gallery of the entire day.

You can click the images below to view a larger version if you like. You should be able to get a decent 4 x 6 print from the larger file. Just remember to tell people who took the photo!



Sometimes my accidental photos turn out to be some of my favorites. This photo was taken at Avanti Hair Salon when they team of girls were attempting to attach the veil. 

With a couple this good looking and bright and sunny day it makes my job so much easier!




The simple cakes are always my favorites, and this one was definitely one of the best tasting wedding cakes i've ever had.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are shaping up beautifully, Erik! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Lindsey. The cake is from Hong Kong Bakery in Edmonton's own China Town, near the Lucky 97 Supermarket. It was peaches and cream and only cost $100 for the whole thing - a steal for a wedding cake!

Love Em & Mike