Sunday, August 24, 2008

Engagements: Sheri and Michael

This is Sheri and Michael - two very outgoing and exciting people to be around. My assistant and I had an incredible time hanging out with them at the golf course for a couple of hours and getting some amazing photos. The golf course is Pioneer Meadows, and it's where Michael proposed to Sheri - a perfect spot for two golfers.

I love these photos below. They show exactly what their personalities are like without words. Enjoy.

Thanks Sheri and Michael for inviting us along!










I love this photo so much. I hope they blow it up huge!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow sir you are a very good photographer but methinks that your subjects are too good looking to be randomly featured. Can you get me in touch with Sheri and Michael as I would like to feature them in my car exhibition draped across some raw Detroit muscle power. Thanks, Tyler