Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunday at the park, and other bits....

On Sunday we all headed out to the park in Colleen and Joes neighborhood. I had my camera in tow, of course, and took about 100 shots or so and this is all that turned out. I've come to learn that this always seems to be the case for me when it comes to shooting babys. Babies and kids have very unpredictable timing.  I had also just finished my Sunday long run and wasn't all that into it as well.












------

I've begun training for the Calgary Half-Marathon on July 6th. Training is going well so far, even though I goofed already on my training schedule. I ran 8 miles on Sunday when I was only supposed to run 6! I also missed todays easy 2 miles. Linds and I both fell ill to food poisoning. I'd rather run another 8 miles than go through what I went through all day!

------

The NHL playoffs are quite a bore this year. To keep myself excited I am following and cheering for the Penguins, seeing how many wins in a row they can get. I'm sure that one they lose, i'll care less about who wins the cup.

------

If you haven't already, pick up the The Flight of the Conchords new album. It's a super fun album to listen to. One of those albums you play when you want to listen to something unintelligent, but intelligent enough to not be embarrassed if other know you are listening to it. 

------

On a final note, Saturday is Lindseys birthday, and we will be celebrating it at Cook County Salon anytime after 9P.M. So come on out! Anyone and everyone!

1 comment:

Mammer said...

Erik,

Not sure if I can make it out Saturday night but tell Lindsey Happy Birthday!!